This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with the concerned data. We use your data in order to provide and improve the Service. By the use of the Service, you agree to collect and use the information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect the content, communications and other information offered by you when you use our Products, including when you create your account, when create or distribute the content and when send messages or communicate with other people. These can include the information from or about the content you provide.
Our systems process automatically the content and communications provided by you and by other people in order to analyse their context and content for the purposes described below.
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
While you are using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identification information that can be used to contact or identify you. The information that can be identified personally may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- Your first and last name;
- Address, state, city, postcode;
- Cookies and usage data, etc.
We collect the content, communications and other information provided by you when you use our Products, including when you create your account, when create or distribute the content and when you send messages or communicate with other people.
We collect information about the manner in which the Service is accessed and used (“Usage data”). These usage data may include the information such as the IP address of your computer (for example: IP address), type of browser, version of browser, pages of our service visited by you, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
At the same time, we can collect the information about people, pages, accounts and groups with which you connected and about the manner in which you interact with them within our Products, such as information about the people with whom you communicate most often or the groups you are part of.
Tracking data and cookies
We use the cookie modules and similar tracking technologies in order to track the activity in our Service and to keep certain information.
The cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. The cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on device. The used tracking technologies are also beaconing, labels and scripts for the collection and tracking of information and for the improvement and analysis of our Service.
You can set your browser to decline all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept the cookies, you may not be able to use certain Modules of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Cookie modules for sessions. Such cookie modules are used by the session in order to operate our Service.
- Preferable cookies. Such cookie modules are used in order to keep your preferences and settings.
- Security cookies. Such cookie modules are used for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
The site Univers.md uses the data collected from you for various purposes:
- for the purpose of the provision and maintenance of our Service;
- for the purpose of your announcing about the modifications operated in our service;
- for the purpose of the provision of customer support;
- for the purpose of the provision of valuable information in order to be able to improve our Service;
- for the purpose of the monitoring of the use of our Service;
- for the purpose of the detection, prevention and solving of technical problems.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to the computers outside the state in which the laws on data protection may be different from those of the jurisdiction of your state.
If you are outside of Germany and you choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Germany and process it there.
Your agreement to this policy followed by the transmission of this information represents your agreement to the concerned transfer.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We use the information that we dispose of to verify the activity and accounts, to control the harmful behaviours, to detect and to prevent the spam and other unwanted experiences, to maintain the integrity of our Products and to promote the safety and security within the site Univers.md.
At the same time, the site Univers.md may disclose your personal data if this action is required for:
- compliance with a legal obligation or as the response to a request of legal nature (such as a search warrant, court decision or summons) in situations in which we consider, in good faith, that the law requires us to do it.
- protection and defence of the rights or properties of the site Univers.md when we consider in good faith, that it is necessary in order to: detect, prevent and respond to fraudulent acts, unauthorized use of our Products, infringements of our conditions or policies or other harmful or unlawful activities in order to protect us (including our rights, goods or Products), you and other people;
- protection of personal safety of the users of our Service or prevention/investigation of possible irregularities in relation to the Service provided to the public. If relevant, we provide information to and receive information from the third-party partners about the reliability of your account in order to prevent the fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our Products.
The security of your data is important for us, but remember that no method of transmission via Internet or an electronic storage method is 100% safe. While we strive to use the means acceptable from the commercial point of view in order to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. That is why we work uninterruptedly to help in the protection of the accounts of all people and implement security measures for each product. Our security systems run millions of times per second in order to detect the threats automatically and to eliminate them before they reach you.
In addition to rigorous analysis of data security, we consult also the regulation and legislative authorities, as well as privacy and security experts around the world, in order to improve our policies and practices with regard to your data.
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES
We may employ the companies and third parties to facilitate our Services (“Providers of services”), for the purpose of the provision of the Service on our behalf, as well as to perform the services or to assist us in the analysis of the use of our Service.
These third parties have access to your personal data only in order to perform these objectives on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use these data for any other purpose.
At the same time, we collaborate with the third-party partners that help us to deliver and to improve our Products and give us the possibility to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. We do not sell any information to anyone and we will never do this. At the same time, we subject to certain severe restrictions the manners in which our partners can use and disclose the data provided by us.
We provide information and content to sellers and service providers that support our activity, for example by the provision of the services of technical infrastructure, by the analysis of the use of our Products, through the provision of customer support.
Links to other sites
We have no control and we do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of the third-party sites or services.
Privacy of children
Our service is not addressed to anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”), therefore we do not collect consciously the information of personal identification from people under the age of 16.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we find that we have collected personal data from children without verification of the consent of parents, we assume measures in order to remove this information from our servers.
Modifications to this policy
We will send you a notification before making any changes to this policy and will give you the opportunity to consult the revised policy before choosing to continue using our Products.
The site Univers.md will notify you by e-mail and/or through a prominent notification of our service before the change enters into force and update of the “effective date” at the top of this Policy.
We recommend you to review periodically this policy for any modifications, as modifications to this policy are in force since the date they are displayed on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our site: univers.md/settings/appeal-to-administrations